Summer’s filled with so many fun activities: BBQ‘s, Bonfire’s at the Beach, Water Parks, River Trips, and the most important of all; spontaneous road trips. How many times have you been with a group of friends (probably far from sober) and decided to drive to California, Vegas, or a getaway to the Hampton’s? We don’t have enough fingers to keep count. So over the years of being vagabond Barbie’s we have come up with a list of Road Trip Essentials. Keep this in a note on your iPhone or somewhere you will actually read this. Especially if you have consumed one too many vodka crans.
- Pack light (swimsuit, cover ups, your VS collection, makeup, and going out dresses)
- Snacks (water, fruit, chips & salsa, nuts, etc)
- For those who don’t have XM radio PLEASE bring an iPod or have music downloaded on your phone. THIS IS A LIFESAVER! Who wants to drive in silence? NOT US.
- The Bible (Vogue) That will keep you entertained for a while.
- Map or GPS
- Pillow/Blanket for your beauty sleep. We all know you won’t get any once you have reached your destination.
- Car kit (gallon of water, canister of oil, flare lights, or daddy’s AAA card)
These are just a few, we could go on and on, but it would become too OCD and defeat the purpose of ‘spontaneous trips’
The Ultimate Betties