A new year always makes us evaluate how our life is going. We all get into ruts and at times feel our life is stagnant. We even tend to think there’s no resolution. We’ve attempted different ways to revamp ourselves. Here are five things we have found helpful:
1. Exercise before starting your day. As Elle Wood says, ‘Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.’
2. Get out of your comfort Zone. For example: Sign up for a cooking class, go to the shooting range, join a book club, etc.
3. Set aside an hour a day to unwind by meditating. This helps you let go and become present in the ‘now’
4. Change up the routine of your day. It may sound silly but it can make you feel less mundane.
5. Travel to a foreign country. This is the most ideal way to expand your mind. Of course, it’s expensive. Set aside money each paycheck – before you know it you will be on your way to a new destination.