OK Betties, it’s now Tuesday. You got through the fateful Monday and your week is progressing until you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and wonder where those dark circles came from.
Trust, this Betty gets plenty of sleep but my hours are awful, I work nights and truthfully I don’t think it matters what hours you sleep as long as you get 8 hours a night on average.
Here’s the thing, if you get enough sleep what are the other solutions, besides make-up?
1. The standard cucumber method or one of those masks you can place in the fridge/freezer, placed especially underneath the eye.
2. Used, cool tea bags. Rest them on your eyes.
3. Keep hydrated! Water is MUST!
If none of those work out, it’s time to break out the wallet.
4. The black circles could very well be the cause of allergies.
- “To determine why your circles happen, gently stretch the skin under your eyes. If that area becomes darker, the circles are probably due to genetics or aging. If the color doesn’t change, UV rays or allergies are probably the cause.” –www.realsimple.com
5. If thin skin is the issue, use a collagen building cream. (ROC products at local drugstores)
6. If it could be caused by a vascular problem, use two pillows under your head at night.
“For quick circle camouflage: apply eye cream and let it dry for a few minutes. Then pat on a creamy concealer that matches your skin tone. Top with a layer of loose powder, which helps prevent makeup from caking in creases.” -www.realsimple.com
Now that you know these easy tips, you better be the best looking Betties in that office tomorrow!
The Ultimate Betties